Saturday, January 9, 2010

promiscuous girl

Have you ever noticed the desperation or need one has to impress another at a bar?! This weekend I head out to a local spot in Ohio to check out a live band. As I'm enjoying the entertainment I am also people watching(this is how we sober folks mange to stay entertained in the bar scene). I noticed a woman trying to "hit on" a man. She's aggressively trying to convince this man that she's an "amazingly good girl" and she's not" promiscuous at all". Nothing out of the ordinary, since convincing one another is all apart of this so called "game". The part of the conversation that really caught my attention was when she implied that she was "different than most women" and whipped out her driver's license to show that she was from Florida. Lady, is this really your selling point?! Florida is a great state, but your not convincing me they don't produce "hoes" down south nowadays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment